Vote Your Way
The 2020 General Election is Tuesday, Nov. 3.
Voter registration deadlines for the 2020 General Election are:
- Oct. 30, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. – Deadline to register in your municipal clerk’s office. Voters may register in-person in their municipal clerk’s office during the clerk’s business hours until 5:00 p.m. on Oct. 30, 2020.
- Nov. 3, 2020 from 7:00 a.m. -8:00 p.m. – Register to vote in person at your polling place. Voters can register to vote at their polling place on Election Day, Nov. 3, 2020.
Absentee voting deadlines for the 2020 General Election are:
- Oct. 29, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. – Deadline to request an absentee ballot.
Your absentee ballot request must be received by your municipal clerk no later than 5:00 p.m. on Oct. 29, 2020.
- Nov. 1, 2020 – Deadline for in-person absentee voting at early voting sites.
- Nov. 3, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. – Deadline to return absentee ballots. If you received an absentee ballot, you must return your absentee ballot to your municipal clerk or ballot drop box on Election Day.
For more information about voting visit https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/.
Source: Milwaukee’s Unified Emergency Operations Center.
Note: Milwaukee’s Unified Emergency Operations Center is made up of the 19 municipalities in Milwaukee County along with the public health officers, health care providers and public safety officers within the County, is committed to providing the most up-to-date information to stop the spread of COVID-19. This newsletter provides weekly updates and information to residents.