Facts About Bleeding Disorders
If you, a family member or someone close to you is diagnosed with a bleeding disorder, it’s important to have a trusted source for facts. Whether learning about a new diagnosis or wanting to gain a greater understanding of bleeding disorders, Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation can offer you the resources you need.
- What is a Bleeding Disorder?
- Types of Bleeding Disorders
- History of Bleeding Disorders
- Women and Bleeding Disorders
- Blood Safety
- Future Therapies
Additional resources for up-to-date information:
- National Hemophilia Foundation
- GLHF is proud to partner with the World Federation of Hemophilia (WFH). The WFH eLearning platform features educational content on topics relevant to bleeding disorders around the world and more than 900 educational resources, including educational videos, webinar recordings, interactive learning modules, and online tools for healthcare professionals, people with bleeding disorders, and their families. More information available here.
Support our vision of a life without limits for the bleeding disorders community.