|Join more than 30 community members from across the country who are holding virtual visits and calls with their senators and representatives to share stories about how and why access to quality health care affects the bleeding disorders community.
We need you to join us in this effort, from wherever you are!
Lawmakers are listening—are you taking advantage of this opportunity to use your voice? Your story could be what makes the difference. Take a few minutes while you are going about your day and use HFA’s Legislative Action Center to participate in HFA’s Virtual Week of Advocacy. Speak up for bleeding disorders today!
How else can I help?
- HFA will be tweeting throughout the day. Retweet or post your own message and tag your Senators and Representatives.
- Share HFA’s posts on Facebook and Instagram. Add a personal message, so your followers know why laws protecting quality health coverage are important to you and how they can help.
- Have you recently had a problem with your insurance? Participate in Project CALLS!
- You can also help HFA’s advocacy efforts by sharing your story.
- Tell us how you participated and we may feature you or your Member Organization in an upcoming issue of Dateline!
Don’t wait, share your story with your elected officials now!