National Hemophilia Foundation Bleeding Disorders Conference
Formerly know as the Annual Meeting, the National Hemophilia Foundation’s Bleeding Disorders Conference enables the bleeding disorders community to come together and exchange information on a wide variety of topics, from the basics of hemophilia and von Willebrand disease to the latest research breakthroughs and new drug therapies.
Join for three days full of educational sessions, networking opportunities, and access to the exhibit hall. Registrations include entrance to our Opening Session, Awards Luncheon, and our exciting Final Night event. Childcare is available for children under 12 years old.
Conference activities include:
- A three-hour pre-conference on von Willebrand disease
- A full track for rare factor deficiencies
- Updates on latest in new treatments and therapies
- A three-day Teen Track
- Proven fundraising and management techniques for chapter staff
- A robust track for women with bleeding disorders
- Frank discussions of pain management
- A Final Night Event that’s full of fun, family-friendly activities, good food and music that gets you moving
Registration is through the National Hemophilia Foundation.