- This event has passed.
GLHF’s Multi Media Art Contest (Online)
Using a medium of your choice; video, painting, drawing, sculpting, embroidery, dance, song, photography, Photoshop, Tik Tok etc. create a piece of artwork that illustrates how your life, or an aspect of your life if impacted by a bleeding disorder.
Artwork Will Be Judged By:
- Artists ability to communicate their story, struggle or motivation through their artwork.
- Overall creativity, and use of medium.
- Artwork is engaging and captures the audience’s attention.
How To Enter:
You MUST be a Wisconsin Resident, or receive care at a Wisconsin HTC to enter.
- Join GLHF’s Multi Medium Art Contest Facebook Event to stay connected and engage with others.
- Submit your artwork by noon on Monday, April 27, 2020 by posting your finished piece on GLHF’s Multi Media Art Contest Facebook Event or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include artist’s name, age, hometown, medium and a brief summary explaining their creation.
A single artist may submit up to three entries. An artist may only win once. Submissions will be reviewed by a panel of judges.
A $250 Amazon Gift Card will be awarded to one winner from each of the following age categories. In addition, a $50 gift card will be awarded to one honorable mention from each category.
- 0-11 Years Old
- 12-17 Years Old
- 18+ Years Old
Artists who submit their artwork to Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation (GLHF) for the multi media art competition agree that GLHF is granted usage of all submitted artwork, for display, marketing and promotional peices such as press releases, articles, graphics, brochures, social media, event materials, website and other related uses.
Kailee would be happy to answer at email@example.com or 414.937.6784.