Together We Can
GLHF works every day to engage donors who make our work possible; and we invite YOU to help us reach out to the broader community. Together We Can acquires the resources necessary to provide meaningful programs and services to families in Wisconsin living with bleeding disorders. See the list below for some ideas, events and fundraisers YOU can consider to raise funds benefiting Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation. Use our Together We Can Tool Kit to get more ideas and event organizing tips.
Here are some great ways you can help GLHF raise funds:
- Host a Party with a Purpose Click here to find out more
- Write a thank you letter to GLHF donors; share your story with GLHF to raise awareness
- Host a picnic or dinner party and ask friends and family to make a donation to GLHF
- Ask your employer to match your charitable donation to GLHF
- Use GoodSearch.com to surf the web…be sure to designate Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation as your chosen charity
- Have a rummage sale, backyard carnival, neighborhood dog walk, cook off, bowling tournament, bike-a-thon, or some other fun gathering to benefit GLHF
- Have a party with Tupperware, Market Day, Mary Kay, etc., and pass the proceeds to GLHF
- Encourage friends and family to make a donation to GLHF directly (by mail or online), or through their United Way workplace campaign here's how
- Volunteer at a special event or on an event planning committee
- Raise money from friends and family to sponsor you as a walker in the annual Hemophilia Walk in Milwaukee, Madison, or Fox Valley
Our Tool Kit can help you organize your own event!
Please contact us as you plan your event
GLHF will be happy to coach you through the planning process, and we can provide informational flyers/brochures and/or a speaker for your event. Please contact Marlene Vidal or Jessica Kveen if you have an idea for a fundraiser.